Get Ready For the College Admission Process
August 22 @ 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM
College Begins in 9th Grade: Getting You and Your Child Ready for the College Admission Process
Did you know that it is never too early for a high school student to begin thinking about college. With so many more applicants each year, Its getting more competitive to get into 4 year colleges. But, it doesn’t need to be stressful if you understand what key decisions you need to be making and when! Get ahead of the pack by planning strategically to minimize stress and maximize results!
- Get a college roadmap of important dates and milestones
- Learn to help your child work smarter NOT harder
- Understand the differences between the ACT & SAT
- Understanding when to begin to study for these important tests
- Learn when and why to apply for accommodations
- How to help your child balance their classes, sports and other commitments so that they aren’t overdoing it to stay competitive
This is a FREE course!
Link to registration: Get Ready for College Admission